This is what the Nurtured Heart Approach® (NHA) does better than anything I have found. NHA uses a structure that builds relationship, reduces stress, improves communication, transforms behaviour and eliminates conflict with effectiveness and compassion. As adults, we learn to communicate in ways that children can deeply hear so they feel seen, valued and appreciated. They feel connected to us and capable of acting out successfully and positively.
The Nurtured Heart Approach® accomplishes the results that adults are looking for.
- Teaches values, boundaries and rules without an endless search for the ‘right’ punishment.
- Nurtures positive, supportive and richly connected relationships.
- Recognizes the truth behind a negative behaviour with the power to ensure that truth is the focus rather than the behaviour itself.
- Creates in the moment successes to avoid getting stuck in regret of the past or fear of the future.
- Maximizes opportunities to build trust, strengths and healthy emotional foundations.
- Empowers children to choose to act out their intensity in productive and positive ways.
- Empowers adults to effectively support their children rather than seeking to fix a behaviour.
- Reduces stress, conflict, frustration, overwhelm, confusion and disappointment.
- Promotes both adult and child confidence.
- Prepares adults to manage personal triggers.
- Builds skills of Inner Wealth™ which includes emotional regulation, self-worth, self-awareness and resilience.
The Nurtured Heart Approach® is a philosophy, created by Howard Glasser. It consists of a set of strategies, which, when used consistently together, are extremely successful to transform even the most intense or challenging behaviours in children. Ultimately, it helps ALL children to thrive regardless of age, stage or ability.
Illuminating a child’s inner power, helps them grow to see it and believe in it themselves.
“This approach opened my eyes…”
I have used a positive approach with my children in the past, but this approach opened my eyes to a whole new level of deep and genuine appreciation of who they are.
“I wish I had this training before…”
I have been a school teacher for 18 years and a mother for 15 years and I wish I had this training before I found myself in either of these roles. I am very thankful that at this point I can make tweaks to my approaches that will build inner wealth in my children and students and even repair damage that I thought was irreparable.
“Seriously life-changing information…”
If you have a relationship with your partner, family members, coworkers, clients, or kids that could use any improvement you need to know about the Nurtured Heart Approach. Honestly it’s the biggest bang for the buck education I’ve ever had and I can’t recommend enough. Seriously life-changing information.