Relationships, Behaviour, and Inner Wealth™
Parenting With the Nurtured Heart Approach®
When: Monday Sept. 18th, 25th, Oct. 2nd and 16th, 2023
6:00pm – 8:00pm PST
Where: Zoom link will be provided to enrollees
Enroll above or contact Marny directly at firstname.lastname@example.org / 250.218.8702
Join this 4-part online event to explore a powerful way to use an effective, heart-centered approach to build relationships, transform behaviour and grow Inner Wealth®.
Parenting with the Nurtured Heart Approach® will help your family thrive!
This workshop is for anyone who is:
- committed to building strong children from the inside out
- seeking better ways to communicate or build connected relationships
- challenged by specific behaviours
- searching for effective ways to handle repetitive, frustrating dynamics
- wanting to feel more confident and influential
- inspired to shift themselves, their children, and families into greater success
- building their parenting confidence to parent THEIR children in the real world
- interested in feeling the difference between positive parenting and parenting from the heart
Inquire about additional private coaching options if you:
- are seeking one on one support to set and achieve personal goals
- feel ready to explore personal patterns that get in the way of success
- are eager to delve into unique scenarios
- prefer sharing personal dynamics in private
- want to increase your success rate by up to 95%*
- feel like 8 hours will only be the tip of the iceberg
Find out why others are calling NHA “life changing”, “a whole new level of deep and genuine appreciation”,”a new way to communicate” and “transformational”. “The Nurtured Heart works because it goes above, beyond, and below everything else that is out there.”
Marny is a Certified Advanced Nurtured Heart Approach Trainer, Coach, Relationship Counsellor, and most importantly, a parent. This unique combination of over 18 years of education and experience ensures expert education and compassionate support.
Adults have tremendous influence over a child’s inner world. Since their inner world drives how they behave and the choices they make, we have influence over that as well! While sometimes overwhelming, this is also an amazing opportunity. In this workshop, we will dive into the Nurtured Heart Approach® (NHA) to gain the knowledge, skills, and tools to use your opportunities and influence in empowering and effective ways.
NHA shifts our perspective, responses, and outcomes. It transforms our connections, and our success in instilling in children what they need the most – resilience in the belief in their own greatness 💜
How often have threats, punishment, escalation, conflict, or detachment changed your family dynamics in the long term?
NHA is flexible, simple, accessible, and addresses 3 of the top parenting concerns: relationship/communication, behaviour, and building resilience/inner strength.
Over years of being parented, learning, living, and parenting, we have knowledge and experience that helps shape where we are today. We use tools that ‘worked for us’ or we feel deeply that there is a better way but don’t know what that is. Social media, parenting books, and others’ opinions give us bits and pieces but what parents are really asking for is the knowledge, tools, support, and success to help them feel confident through all stages, ages, and challenges.
Families can be complicated, messy, and imperfect but we can end unhealthy, destructive, or overwhelming cycles. As much as letting go of automatic reactions, defeating patterns and ingrained habits take commitment, it is worth it. Since trust and truth build strong, connected relationships, opening to that shift is the first step to transformation.
Diagnoses and mental health issues are at an all-time high in our youth as is the prevalence of feelings of low self-worth, not belonging, and not being seen or valued for who they are. Conventional techniques often reinforce these issues but The Nurtured Heart Approach gets to the heart of who people really are, helping them to shift their behaviour because they feel more capable and aligned to making that choice.
NHA is a relationship-focused methodology for helping children (and adults) build Inner Wealth® and use their intensity in successful ways. It provides a roadmap for both parenting and classroom success as well as a framework for children to connect with who they are.
When children feel better about who they are and their connection with the adults in their world, they do better.
Far deeper than positive or praise-based techniques, NHA helps us get the heart of who our children are. It empowers us to
- create success
- recognize the truth of challenging situations
- maximize our influence during the absence of challenges
- appreciate and nurture personal qualities critical for success
With clarity and genuine appreciation, adults become effective agents of change and trusted sources of support, guidance, belonging, and connection. Conflict, punitive measures, and harsh words don’t inspire compliance, met expectations, or success. They create shame, blame, and pain. No one wins and our children only learn that their adults are not a safe place.
So many people
- feel like they don’t have the full insight, clarity, and effectiveness to parent/teach the way they envisioned
- experience this important role without feeling fully prepared or confident to manage all the realities they experience
At the same time, they also have a very deep desire to raise children who
- can express their emotions in clear, respectful ways
- are resilient to handle life’s challenges
- feel empowered to express a strong and healthy sense of self, while creating the life they choose
- have the skills they need to succeed
- experience the joy of love and belonging
If you want to build stronger children from the inside out, foster healthy relationships AND transform negative behaviour into positive behaviour, this is the workshop you have been looking for!
During this 8-hour parenting workshop you will explore and experience the following:
- powerful insight into the dynamics that really drive behaviour and the influence of energy
- new understanding of the role we play in a child’s growing ‘inner portfolio’ (personal beliefs) and skillset
- effective tools and techniques to create success and shift intense or other challenging behaviours
- a new perspective to see, acknowledge and build the Inner Wealth® children need to succeed in an increasingly complex world
- techniques to build increasingly deeper levels of resilience and inner strength
- profound ways to fuel deep, strong, connected, and nurturing relationships
- skills to shift away from frustrating dynamics, resistance, and feelings of being powerless or ineffective
- all foundational aspects and intentions of NHA that are critical to affecting how we see, understand, and appreciate others. This insight begins to transform relationships immediately.
Tools and techniques that are simple to remember, accessible to all, and effective with all children. These are invaluable assets to the lifelong commitment of parenting.
Included in this package:
- 8 hours of virtual group learning and experiences over 4 weeks.
- Email support from Marny between classes.
- Access to ongoing, group support and learning opportunities to further develop skills and move more deeply into the approach.
- Access to in-person or online one-on-one coaching to receive personalized implementation support for your specific scenarios and challenges.
Compassionate and nurturing for both parents and children, NHA is having amazing results with parents, caregivers, educators, and professionals around the world. This workshop will give you the gift of NHA with the guidance and support to implement it and stay committed.
Confident Parents and Resilient Children
- Support children to believe the positive truth of who they are.
- Timing is everything! Teach rules and values when they can make the most impact.
- Transform intense/challenging behaviour in immediate, lasting, and deeply heart-focused ways.
- Adults have a very real ability to influence a child’s belief in who they are and what they are capable of. These beliefs are the seeds we want to water.
- Set children up for success! Steering them away from the shame and blame of ‘I can’t’ into the wisdom and power of ‘I can’ reduces the impact of missed expectations and feeds the value of NOW and growth.
- Explore the positive side of behaviours and qualities.
- Empower yourself to see and create opportunities to grow greatness.
The Nurtured Heart Approach® has a proven impact on every child, including those who are challenged behaviourally, socially, and academically. Rather than simply surviving this journey, imagine the transformation for our children, communities, and ourselves when we shift to thriving!
Apply the core methodologies of NHA in all families to create a richer social-emotional environment.
- Inner Wealth® goes deeper than self-esteem and is key to lasting and true personal success. Most of all, it best supports the ultimate goal – to help a child be seen and live the truth of who they are. First and foremost, they are a person who is amazing and capable, and we as adults, communicate this through how we relate to and appreciate them.
- This becomes the basis for making positive choices, expressing intensity in successful, healthy ways, and living a life of their own greatness.
Trade frustrating and punitive cycles of discipline for tools that build positive belief systems. From this, come healthy personal power, self-regulation, and positive choices
- No more waiting for issues to arise in order to address them! With skilled timing and energy, you can decide how a situation plays out.
- Rather than perpetuating what we don’t value, build what is meaningful and important. Consciously choosing when and how to direct our energy instills the values, boundaries, and respect children need to be the best version of themselves.
‘Authentically recognize’ a child’s greatness and give it the ‘emotional nutrition’ to thrive
- Not a lot creates struggles quite like the feeling of someone trying to exert power over you. When we seek to be right, the other person has to be wrong. Yet, when we find and support the steps that are on the right path, there is no wrong. Therefore, we grow the inner awareness that a child is capable of success.
- Learn how to see the steps, light up the path and inspire your child to follow it.
Grow your OWN greatness
- Personal triggers almost always play into heated situations, yet knowing what to do when they arise can be tough. You and your coping skills are critical to understand so you can respond vs. react.
- While it is not always easy to handle situations with the grace we would like, that is OK! There are plenty of ways to get back on track and dig deep when needed. Being an effective parent includes modeling how to be human.
Best of all, this approach can be used in ALL your relationships! Since we are always in a relationship with someone (including ourselves), the application of what you will learn is endless.
Finally, not included in this workshop 🙂
- Focus on all the mistakes you are making
- Any illusion of ‘perfection’
- Feeling like it is too late to make a change
Grab your spot for Relationships, Behaviour, and Inner Wealth™ – Parenting With the Nurtured Heart Approach® below!
or contact Marny directly at email@example.com / 250.218.8702
I look forward to meeting you and providing you with the knowledge and skills that will bring you and your children more fulfillment, grace, and joy.
*Joyce, B., and Showers, B. (2002) “Designing Training and Peer Coaching: Our Needs for Learning
** Data collected here will be used only for purposes of communicating about this workshop. If you would like to be on my mailing list, please sign up on the homepage or at the workshop.
Bookings are closed for this event.